June 11, 2008

Coming Soon...

soulemamma mentioned a "ruffler" on her blog... I was thinking about it all day yesterday as I gathered... and gathered... and gathered... layers of skirts and dresses. This morning I looked at Bernina.com and found a little foot that will change my life. Now I just have to wait till our local Bernina dealer opens and make my way with my gang to the store...
We made the cutest skirts and now we need to embelish Wal-Mart shirts to match the skirts... here are our ideas. Grey found these cute lamp shades at PBTeen (see above)... cute shirts?!
And, Cally at calico made her little one these cute embroidered shirts (see below)... I need to stop at Wal-Mart to get some cute lace trim, ric-rak and shirts... I think I'm going to let my girls stitch a shirt for themselves to go with one of their play skirts... so fun, so fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...