June 26, 2008

jane eyre jammies...

arent' these sweet? the jammies and the girls...

After a trip to wal-mart to buy the softest cotton sheet I could find, I had so much fun making my girls these old-fashioned pajamas.
I've been looking for pajamas like this since last Christmas... if I had my choice I would dress my children in old-fashioned styles daily... in-fact, if I could keep washing machines, tampons, and epidurals, I'd transfer to the days of Jane Austin permantly... but, with my old navy, wal-mart and target budget it is often hard to find emma and avoid brittany.

Anyway, here are the pjs i made (while listening to my Georgette Heyer book on tape)... It's from this
Peasant Tops pattern that I down-loaded from youcanmakethis.com

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

still think you should make one for yourself, jen!
Love them--when I have a girl, you will know what to pass along!

cally said...

Those look awesome. I want some.

Tiffany said...

I don't know which is cuter, the actual pajamas or the girls in them! Seriously, I am impressed AGAIN (bleh! You are starting to almost bother me w/how much you get done! :-)), but that picture is about the cutest thing EVER. EVER! You rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...