June 17, 2008

Quick Take a Picture...

yeah... i organized today... this is the shelf right as you walk in from the garage (across from the washer and drier... it is a living entity, and it's just like me... it collects things... it NEVER stays organized... it holds all of our missing treasures... and, for a moment it is lovely. so, why have i taken a picture and included it in my blog-- surely not to boast (organization is a skill that i am always working on and have yet to achieve)... No, i post the picture simply to remind myself that once, this shelf was clean... and, someday it may look this way again.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Looks great, Jen! I'd say you're getting pretty good at organizing. I love checking your blog for Mommy ideas! You're the best at being creative and having fun with kids--thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...