August 01, 2008

joy cometh in the morning...

NO-- I DIDN'T GO INTO LABOR YET...
Just remembering back...








Sorry, i'm off to another day of blood transfusions...
honestly- they aren't that bad, but it always helps for me to infuse my brain with adorable memories before i head out...
soooo sweet! this is leah... her birth was difficult... we had just moved to Lubbock, she was emergency c-section, and she had to stay in NICU for a week...
but look how sweet... it was worth it!!
Can you believe that i'm going to have a sweet baby again soon???!!!
Today i like the names Lucy Kate, Sophia Rose or Ava Grace...
oh, i can hardly wait...

3 comments:

astowers said...

I loved when each of my children were born. It is such a wonderful experience. They were all so sweet and cuddly and so exciting to meet them after carrying them for so long.

corrie said...

Dude. I saw the picture and had to catch my breath! Then I read the post. I'd seriously though you'd maybe had the baby. I'm really excited for this little girl to get here! xoxoxoxo

Sara said...

This is what I have always loved about you...the amazing way you can look at things with the positive, eternal light they are meant to be viewed in (no matter the challenge that accompanies it). Thanks for the lift. Also, looking forward to the new cookie recipe. It's about time we got to know a neighbor, or two.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...