August 30, 2008

oops... i'm accidently shopping online...

Yeah, we don't have a lot of money, with Todd in school, and i NEVER go shopping... But, school is starting and my bigger kids don't have hand-me-downs, so i've been looking around. (Plus, i'm nesting a bit so i have to do something or go insane...) 1. Children's place had some great deals... I got my boys long sleeve shirts for $5 each and sneakers for $5.99... And I got the cutest striped feety pj's for leah and the new baby... I'll have to take a picture cause seriously you want to eat leah up in her cute pjs... 2. Gymboree- I've really been coveting soft cotton dresses from Hanna Anderson... but to outfit all 4 of my girls it was just too much. I tried to order some $10 cotton dresses from Children's Place, but they are not the same-- thin t-shirt cotton instead of the thick, stretchy cotton you get from Hanna or Gymboree... surprisingly I found a really good deal at Gymboree... if you google gymboree coupons you can print out a 20% off your total order and they have Gymbucks, where if you spend $50 you get a coupon for $25 free gymbucks... And, who can compare in quality... Leah is still wearing adorable Gymboree clothes that were passed down from my sister, thru Anna and Ellie...
3. Finally, these jeans are from Gymboree... Lots of Dots collection... what a cute idea!! They have these capri's and just regular jeans with buttons sewed at the bottom... I'm totally going to COPY this idea... and, they have cute cardigans with colored buttons and cute henley shirts where they have random colored buttons... how cute-- it really makes a simple pair of jeans look a bit more stylish... This is my next project... well, after i get my house ready for a new baby...

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

Hello :) I LOVE your blog...so cute and funny. Thanks again for coming over today. I am printing the Elder Busche talk as I am writing this little message. Hailey is begging me for a treat, but I wanted to make sure and say hi and check out your blog. Have a wonderful Sunday, and thanks again for the sweet message you and Jennifer brought to my home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...