September 04, 2008

4 girls... think of the hair!!!...

So-- How do you get from this...
To this?... WITHOUT blood, sweat and tears?
I'm a pretty simple hair momma... everything I've learned (aside from the basic ponytail) I've learned from girls camp... thus i've accomplished the french braid and the messy buy, and somedays the french braid into the messy bun...
I've actually had a lot of fun looking through the styles and directions, just to get some new ideas.
Here are a few that I thought were fun...
She Does Hair Girly Do's It's a Girl Thing (this is a good one for kids without a lot of hair) I am still wondering if the little girls featured in these blogs are really smiling the whole time they're getting their hair done...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...