September 06, 2008

car seat makeover...

My car seat was yucky having endured quite a few little ones... I really wanted a new baby car seat, but we couldn't justify spending the money when we already had one. I checked around online for car seat covers-- they really do sell some adorable things. The key to my success today was that I showed Todd the car seat covers that I liked on this website- they cost from $75-$130. Yeah, he didn't complain when I spend $20 on upholstery fabric to redo our old one. I couldn't find a free-online pattern, so I just cut my old cover off and used it as a pattern. Baby #6-- we're ready for ya!! Now we still need to decide on a name... Here is our list if you want to give us your vote... 1. Lucy Rose 2. Sofia Rose 3. Sara Sofia 4. Ava Rose 5. Lily Kate or Lily Katherine 6. Lily Grace I can't wait to meet this little one...

4 comments:

Sandra Butcher said...

We were going to name a girl Rosa Marie, after Aunt Rose (and Rosa Parks). It would be nice to know that a little girl in our family carried her name.

You, by the way, are amazingly creative. You make me feel so lazy!

By the way, my boys are sitting here eating frozen peas--I think that was your idea originally!

Leah said...

Wow I hope I can be as crafy and creative as you when I have kids! I like Sophia Rose and Lily Kate the best-but all the names are adorable!

Diana said...

If I can vote on a name I love Lily Grace. I know two little girls that have Lily and Grace for names and I love them. Time is counting down I am so excited for you!

Victoria Gilbert said...

Here's one more combo you might like....Lucy Grace. Isn't that cute? I can't really claim it as my idea though, it's Jason's brother and his wife's claim for their first girl. Still, very cute and uses some of these names you have picked out.
Josh started preschool yesterday and Claire is 1 year old tomorrow!! Time to have another baby! haha :)
Hope everyone there is healthy and happy!! Good luck with your labor!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...