November 21, 2008

2nd Annual No Manners Dinner

THE END. THE BEGINNING.
BLOWIN' MILK BUBBLES...
THROWIN' MEATBALLS...
FLICKIN' GREEN BEANS...
OUR SWEET NEIGHBOR JOINED US FOR DINNER...
on his way home he said, "Man, I want to eat at your house EVERY night."
MMM. SPAGHETTI.
CHUBBY BUNNY.
(WARNING- DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME... IT IS VERY DANGEROUS.)
THIS IS DREW PRE-THROW-UP. A GRACEFUL CHUBBY BUNNY.
THE UNIDENTIFIED WINNER.
(THE PROFESSOR ACCUSED THE UNIDENTIFIED BIG MOUTH OF CHEATING DUE TO THE FACT THAT SHE (or he) BROKE THE MARSHMALLOWs BEFORE STRATEGICALLY PLACING THEM IN HER (or his) MOUTH. YO MAMMA SAID- you either got it or you don't. cryin about it won't change a thing.)
DESSERT ANYONE?
FINDING THE HIDDEN CANDIES...
MESSY.
COLD.
SO FUN!
GUNS UP!
LEAH-WASN'T TOO EXCITED WHEN TODD PUSHED HER FACE IN THE PIE... BUT ONCE EVERYONE LAUGHED AT HER SHE WAS OK... SHE WAS A BIT CONFUSED THE WHOLE NIGHT.
THE GRAND FINALE...
MOM COVERED WITH WHIPPED CREAM.
DAD COVERED WITH PEANUT BUTTER.
WHAT A MESS!
BATH TIME.
BED TIME.
SWEET DREAMS...

8 comments:

Diana said...

What a memory & a crazy tradition. It think it is one that I will not copy!

Taneil said...

WOW! I am speechless! Except to say that you are a DANG good mom!

Melissa said...

Remember mentioning in a post a while back about annoying friends that don't find out the gender of their baby?
It's a girl!

Sandra Butcher said...

Joey says: that is really funny! Hi Todd & Jen & all the rest of your kids. I would like to have dinner with you sometime, would you cover me in peanut butter? Bye.

Note from Sandra: You are BRAVE. very BRAVE.

Sandra Butcher said...

P.S. That reminds me of a food fight we had while I worked in the kitchen at university...and then they convinced me the best way to get peanut butter out of my hair was to put honey on it. I have become less gullible since then.

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Your sweet neighbor had a wonderful time and is still telling his friends about it.

My goal is to put some pictures on a CD for you before we leave for Tgiv.

Team Rogers said...

You have more patience than me. You are quite amazing. All I kept thinking about was the cleanup. What is wrong with me?! =)

Anonymous said...

I think this is great. We had no manners night this year. The kids really enjoyed it. Sometimes it is good for the kids to see what they should not be doing. You had a good idea to have it in the garage.. I had it in the kitchen. My x-husband thought it was inappropriate to have a no manners night. I think the kids had a blast. And yes we will make this an annual event.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...