April 24, 2009

what's your style?

i found this link on The Shabby Nest.
It's a place where you can find our your decorating style. I'm...
60% Classic
20% Wine Country
20% Traditional Country
[edit- i took the test again and i was 60% cottage chic and 40% french eclectic... i'm afraid i'm a decorating mutt.]
but.
i'm painting my bathroom green.
(when i say "I'm painting" it means... literally. right now. i just, um, had to take a break. and. um. find out my decorating style. and. um. write a blog about it. and. now, i'm going back to painting....)
yes.
it's bright, glowing, "celery stick" green.
and.
i like these fun prints.
i'm sure somehow it will be a Classic, florescent green.
What's your style?

3 comments:

Turtle1424 said...

love the quiz Jen i got 100% wine country :) that was fun wish i could redo the house.

Rebekah said...

I love the bathroom fun color! Can't wait to paint bathrooms and bedrooms and kitchens again! There is just something so fun about color change--I walk into a room after I paint it hundreds of times, just to look and remind myself that I accomplished something!

Lanette said...

Ok, here's my results:
43% Nantucket style
29% cottage chic
28% rustic revival.

How fun is that? I loved doing it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...