July 15, 2009

let's get crafty...

this is a shirt from jcrew... this is a tutorial from echantresses three, where they show you how to flower up a regular tee... don't you want to come over and make some with me? and, i can't have the baggers at wal-mart ask me paper or plastic one more day without feeling like a real tree/plastic earth killer... Here is a great tutorial for making shopping bags out of a 1/2 yard of fabric. I think it would be fun to make my own reusable shopping bags... but, i can buy them for $1 each... even if they aren't as cute... oh, i don't know. I kinda want to go to wal-mart and find red and white polka dot fabric for $1 a yard and buy 10 yards to make 20 cute polka dotted bags to bring with me to the grocery store. But, i have visions of my bags ripping apart or being all wrinkly and i'm not quite sure it's worth the hassle. Oh, i just don't know. What's your vote? And, i really want to make some of these... here is a great tutorial... and, i want to make one of these...this image is from just us... the necklace is from miss ruby sue and cost $120. don't you think we can make one using this tutorial from portabellopixies? so, give me a call, we'll plan a crafty party.

5 comments:

Aurelia said...

it all sounds/looks good to me! I wanna come craft!!!

Lanette said...

Looks like you're gonna be busy, busy:). I want to see pictures of all your finished projects...they'll be so cute! I'll be thinking about you guys over the next little while, as you get ready to say goodbye to Justin. That's not an easy thing. I bet you guys have given him snipits of wonderful feelings and memories that he'll never forget. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Jen, sign me up for craft night! Tell me when and what to bring :) Remind me I have a funny story to tell you about searching for your blog....

valerie p.

Victoria Gilbert said...

I've seen that jcrew shirt in the store!! it's very cute. It would look awesome with a shade or downeast shirt, but I don't know about cutting off the bottom for the pieces....? Would it work do you think?

jenifer said...

i wouldn't cut the shirt, i'd buy two, or use another junky shirt, OR just use some cute fabric... i don't think the ruffles need to match.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...