October 01, 2009

just fyi...

Motherhood is NOT for wimps! it's hard. I mean... REALLY hard.
you get organizational muscles... planning muscles... patient muscles... endurance muscles... kindness muscles... cooking muscles... cleaning muscles... teaching muscles... praying muscles... prioritizing muscles... relationship muscles... endurance muscles... endurance muscles... endurance muscles... seriously. we're ripped. see you later... i'm off to the GROCERY store... with two lists full of groceries and 2 cranky toddlers... because, I AM STRONG! (roar!)

4 comments:

Lanette said...

What an awesome post. Seriously, one of my top 5...no doubt.

Lanette said...

You know, looking at her face in the pic, I sometimes feel like I look like that. Like I'm about to break or completely lose it, but I'm trying desperately to smile so someone doesn't get hurt. So funny.

beckyjune said...

Good luck to ya, Jen. I know how hard that can be!! I love your post...you always know just how to say things.

Shelley Gee said...

Love the picture!!!! That gives me something to look forward too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...