October 24, 2009

sweet notes from my kids...

ellie is the queen of sweet notes. and the professor is very funy. especially when he sings Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus songs.
this letter was delivered to me during scripture time in the morning. drew was being a stink and i warned him that he would be grounded if he said one more sassy word. one more word... he, being the smart child that he is, wrote me this sweet note. "I'm not grounded and I'm not going to listin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lovely. ps. he was grounded that afternoon. (grounded at our house usually means grounded from screens - wii, computer, tv, game boy, etc.- so, our 'grounded kids' are most often the ones who are outside.) drew, he's smart... but, his momma is smarter.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...