October 14, 2009

what's for dinner? Pot Pie!

Chicken Pot Pie

I put a little oil in a pan and fry up some chicken chunks,

and some fresh veggies (carrots, mushrooms, zucchini, celery, etc.)

Then I dump in a bag of mixed veggies that I pre-cook in the microwave.

And, my own special, labor intensive sauce.

I like Newman’s All Natural Alfredo Sauce in a jar.

I use my own home-made pie crust.

And, I cook it at 350 till the crust is lovely.

Actually, I think that this usually makes enough for 2 pies, so buy an extra pie crust!!

TAH DAH!! Chicken Pot Pie… and the kids eat it.

Again, they may leave a little pile of things they don’t like on the side of their bowl…

But, overall it’s a quick, easy, delicious fall meal.

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

that sounds yummy!!! I could almost taste it just reading about it. I hope you have a good day today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...