November 10, 2009

balance.



Wow!!  I really want to want to be this girl...

i was reading this link...  and i watched this...


he really made me think.  and.  it made me want to enjoy the bumps and bruises of a harder routine.

ps.  i don't think homeschooling is an easy routine.
pps.  this reminded me of this quote

President David O. McKay said that the rich rewards come only to the strenuous strugglers. from this talk

i would say that i am NOT perfect... but i AM a strenuous struggler.
i am grateful for a Savior that Saves a struggler like me.
i am grateful that He can take my water and turn it into wine.
And... i'm committed to giving it my all...
even when sometimes it feels like the whole world can see me fall on my face.

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.-Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

This is beautiful, Jen. You really ought to write a book or become one of those speakers at womens' conference. Seriously! You are that inspiring.

I hope you have a great day.

Rebekah said...

Loved that video clip (though, I agree, I don't think homeschooling is an easy routine either, smile!).

I am going to copy that quote by Eleanor Roosevelt into my favorite quotes file.

Thanks for doing to research so that the rest of us can learn (or remember) these great things, too!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...