June 01, 2010

blog captions.

my profile quote 1....   Really, my life is fast and busy.  I'm always trying and never quite there.  My kids are just kids.  My husband has good intentions and he's nice. Someone once told me i was a great mother because I could always "smile while my kids were misbehaving".  (nice...)
Our life is full.  We have imperfect moments and perfect moments.  I share both.  Hopefully, as you read my moments, you'll enjoy your moments more fully.  Because really, i married my prince and THIS IS MY HAPPILY EVER AFTER.  (Well, MAYBE happily ever after will start when the professor GRADUATES with his PhD...) This is my effort to enjoy life as i endure it.

my profile quote 2...
i am a wife and a mother of 6.my husband is getting his phd. someday we will change the world. today, we are laying the foundation. we try. we laugh. we think life is good. everyday, we enjoy our moments. because really, this is happily ever after.quotes i love.


If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware. The tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered around the house, the piles and piles of laundry lying around to be tackled, will disappear all too soon. And, you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly.
President Thomas S. Monson






"I don’t want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk’s lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor’s children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone’s garden. I want to be there with children’s sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
Sister Marjorie Hinckley



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...