|nothing cuter than a diaper changing husband...|
i love them. and now, i switched. from huggies to target. just thought you'd like to know.
2. i have an ultrasound today... i'm kinda nervous, because i REALLY want twins and i only have one morning left to hope. i know, i'm so silly.
3. i decided NOT to worry so much about what my kids looked like... to try and NOT spend money on new clothes. they're kids and it's ok that they look hand-me-down-ish sometimes. right? so, last week i brought my girls to a friend's house. when i went to pick them up, my friends was laughing at how "daddy got them dressed." i laughed too, and said that he HAD dressed them that morning. i lied. and, that afternoon, i went to the store. i bought a few new shirts and a couple carters leggings at Burlington. not too expensive. and, i realized, i DO care what my kids look like. i'm just not that mom who can pull off the orphan look.
4. i really want to paint a wall in my girls room like this. (their walls are already purple, everyday i hold myself back from making a template, tracing with a pencil, and using a bottle of craft paint to trellis.) we are moving in the spring... what do you think? should i just go for it? or should i put it in my folder of "next house" ideas?
5. today, after school, we are having a friend day. The professor is taking the boys + friends to the park, and i am making hair things with the girls + friends. Here is my inspiration sheet...
(I'm sure they won't be that lovely, but it will be fun!)
6. i just bought a new duvet cover from target... i saw it online for $89, and my angel shoppers inspired me to call our local stores... it was on clearance for $34.99. i had to explain to my husband that this was indeed a case of divine intervention, we were meant to have this cover... i just know it. :)