February 18, 2011

a blanket for baby- tiramisu.

i had some off-white yarn and decided to crochet a quick blanket for my baby...
BUT-- i ran out of yarn!!  (I had enough for the middle, just not the edging.
I opted for some dark gray yarn for the border... it's cute. 
And, it only cost me $3.

Here are some pictures of other tiramisu blankets i found on ravelry.
I really like it in all white-- but i thought it would look weird trying to match yarn that didn't quite match...


Here is a link to the "tiramisu" pattern if you want to make your own...
it's quick and easy... although, i'm not really sure i know how to crochet.
now, i just need a baby to wrap in it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is beautiful! I would seriously pay you to make one for our next baby!

valerie in TX said...

I love it! And, I like the dark gray. Very pretty. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...