April 14, 2011

treasure.

this is my cute baby-- 8 days old.
she loves to wiggle her little feet out of every blanket...
i am just eating her up!!

and, here is my random story--
late last night the professor and i were scowering our house to find my perscriptions.
every 6 hours i'm taking an antibiotic and ibuprofen for my mastitus.
only, we couldn't find the pill containers anywhere.
my house isn't that big-- or that messy...  we knew that somebody had to have taken them.

yesterday was a crazy day.
our living room flooded (from a clog up under our floor)
it took me all day to shower and dress and do my hair
i, once again, got halfway thru dinner when the baby decided it was time for her dinner...
will i ever be able to prepare and serve an entire meal for my family without needing the professor to bail me out?
and then finally the house was quiet, the kids were asleep, the baby was resting and... i couldn't find my medicine.
anywhere.

a quick prayer led me to the garage.
and TAH DAH!! 
i found my treasure, mixed with other great things...

 don't you love little girls?

3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

prayer is amazing. my medicine would have been in the bike for months before i found it. oh, and ... i want to stop by tonight- or tomorrow after 12:30 to see the little one. i'll call

Katie Olthoff said...

She is beautiful!

You have mastitis already? You probably know this, but be careful not to get a yeast infection while on the antibiotics. I got a yeast infection in my breasts and then Adam got thrush, and we passed it back and forth for over 3 months. It hurt so bad and made nursing very hard! So eat so yogurt or take probiotics!

Victoria Gilbert said...

Wow a great big thank you to:
#1 the holy spirit for guiding you to this crazy obscure location to find the medicine, and
#2 to the inventor of child-proof medicine lids! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...