January 16, 2009

honest.

so honestly.
exercising SUCKS.
if i spend time with Jillian Michaels in the morning, i want to sleep ALL afternoon.
and.
i GAINED weight.
and now,
I'm SICK.
I've been sleeping for two days.
straight.
no exercise.
no laundry.
(those pictures were from LAST week).
i blame it all on my ex-friend jillian...
and on dumb resolutions.
so.
stay in bed.
let your soul delight in fatness.
abs of steel are HIGHLY over-rated.
i mean- how many kids does jillian michaels have anyway?
spend your $9 on CANDY BARS...
(have you tried the white coconut Ferrero Raffaello? mmmm.)
humph.
i need a tissue.

3 comments:

astowers said...

I love your posts Jen! They always brighten my day!

Thanks for the information on the quilt, I will have to look into the book.

Diana said...

I laughed & laughed & laughed & laughed!

Kerri said...

it is a small world!! your kiddos are adorable and probably around the same ages as mine! how fun that you quilt too!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...