January 17, 2009

wish my nose was running money... but it's not.

My cousin Shelley just linked to this funny video.
REALLY, it's funny.
Especially cause I live in Texas and I'm SICK...
It's a country love song.
My favorite line
"If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you.
If my nose was running money, but it's snot."
I did my civic duty this morning. Got dressed. Dropped my kids off at a primary activity and went shopping at Old Navy. 50% off clearance plus this coupon. I spent money I don't have, but I got some GREAT deals. now, I'm goin back to bed... i hope.

2 comments:

ashley said...

hope you feel better soon!!! congrats on your shopping skills...

Rebekah said...

That was so fun to watch, Jen! We watched it with the boys and they begged to watch it again--though Gabriel quoted it like this, "If my nose was full of boogers I'd wipe 'em on your face!"
*maybe we won't watch it with him again!
Feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...