January 19, 2009

some pics from the weekend.

taken by ellie. [actually-- this picture was taken by the Professor... 5 points if you can find Ellie.] now i know why they kept coming in my room for more pillows.
friendship is golden.
thanks ashley for sweetening up my day with GOLDEN OREOs.
todd actually went to the store on Saturday night to get me oreos and he came back with Golden Oreos with CHOCOLATE inside. It was a sweet thought, but just not the same.
on tuesday anna had a "TEXAS" program at school.
whats a sew mama to do?
yes. you guessed it. kids went to bed and mom went to the sewing machine.
the girls have been wearing this cowpoke skirt ever since.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That skirt is AWESOME! Have I mentioned recently how awesome you are?!? Because yes, you really are THAT awesome!!!

Shelley Gee said...

I agree with your friend Tiffany, that skirt is SO dang cute! I'm glad that you blogged about golden oreo's because we have some and I think I will sneek one...ok, so one isn't going to be where I stop. But I guess if I eat them with my eye's closed it will be like I haven't had any!!! :)

ashley said...

oh, so funny! that explains why Todd was laughing so hard when I dropped them off. :) I wasn't sure what was so funny about oreos...
i must confess though, when i told you i had a treat for you last week, i got home & realized i had {also} gotten the blondies with dark roots! i had no idea they even made those! so, i was forced to open & then eat them all week until i made another shopping trek for your treat. i'm completely sure they contain magical, healing powers for those who are feeling under the weather. :) hope you are feeling better soon.

love the skirt by the way

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...