January 23, 2009

shhh... i'm thinking.

OK. I'm nesting and I'm not pregnant. Remember-- this is my year of choosing, and I'm sick of my whole house. I'm currently CHOOSING a new room for my girls. (And I'm re-decorating the bathroom, my bedroom, living room, etc.)
Climb Mt. Fuji
Little Snail
But slowly, slowly
I'm addicted to blogs like this one-- women who make their homes look great for cheap. So, thanks to pottery barn, and Kerri's sister-in-law, and Rebecca at Harmony and Home... these are some of my inspiration pictures. I'm painting the dresser BLUE-GREENISH... I'm making those curtains, AND, the girls and I are going to experiment with some funky wall art. I'll keep you posted.
oh. the possibilities.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I finally bought couches! And, am with you on all this. I've been a blog addict for anything decorating. I'm also considering some new wall art experiments (will be excited to see your results). I'm done moving in and ready to decorate!!

Victoria Gilbert said...

Those are really cute ideas! It would be so much fun to do a little girl room! Right now Josh and Claire share a room, so it has to work for both. But one day... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...