March 11, 2009

six pack abs?

most people hang pictures of skinny girls on their fridge. not me... this is what i'm dreaming of...
see this closet... it's from oh frannson (click here)
isn't it lovely?
i really believe that in life you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
so, i don't get it.
do i really WANT a perfectly organized home? i think i do.
is it possible? well, look at oh frannson.
am i willing to put in the time and energy to get my house this way?
yup.
starting tomorrow.
AFTER i watch survivor and grey's anatomy and private practice and eat 5 golden oreo's...
i hate it when i'm logical with myself. i mean, i'm trying to give myself a little sympathy... it's my body type... some people are organized and some people are chubby/carefree types. you see-- i like the idea of an orderly home, but i hate keeping it clean. blah. push-ups, sit-ups, picking up... they all suck.
jen, i say to myself... either do it or stop complaining about it.
ready... go!
ps. to self--
NO, it's not that you have 6 kids. seriously, it's because i have six kids that i need to be organized. there are plenty of big, organized families out there... quit complaining and get your lazy butt sorting... arghh! i think i can, i think i can.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a beautiful closet. I guess I better think like you and just make myself do it instead of thinking about it!!!

Taneil said...

Yeah! You go girl!! What are you doing on the computer right now!!! GO get to work! :)

Bliss said...

You can do it!!!! I LOVE that closet. I want that closet. I need that closet.

Tiffany said...

Mmmm... feel like I'm reading one of MY self-talks online!:-) But you just take that motivation & run w/it! In fact, I'm now feeling motivated, myself, so as soon as American Idol & Law&Order are over tonight, and I finish my book for book group... I'm totally joining you!!!

Sandra Butcher said...

When they are older, what do you want your kids to remember? Neat closets would not be high on their list. And they don't really care about your abs either. But for sure they will remember the love and the time spent together. And hopefully you are regularly printing out this blog so they can see how very much you enjoyed them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...