May 05, 2009

chillin' in tejas...

it was a COLD, COLD Saturday. we had 3 games... 11-3:30pm. my mom and my brothers and one of my sisters joined us from ft. worth... fun, fun... lily was happy. lily is ALWAYS happy.
we were quilty-warm...
cute, defense-star, ellie.
she did have some minor hair issues when her flowers got caught in the goal net...
oops.
we had LOTS of kids
AND bunnies (in the basket)
didn't Anna and Amy look lovely?
my boys LOVE uncle aaron... i can't believe how big he's getting.
my babies love uncle Matt...
he's as tall as Todd...
and his feet are bigger!

we're always up for company...

i think this saturday is the last of the soccer season... it will be a happy-sad farewell...

7 comments:

Lanette said...

I've finally figured out who Ellie looks like-- Katherine Heigl, you know, 27 dresses, Grey's anatomy, Love Comes Softly. What do you think? Has anyone else said that before? That picture at the soccer game totally looks like her!

corrie said...

I can't see half your pictures for some reason. I am having blog viewing malfunctions. We're in the midst of Baseball and rainy days. Kind of fun stuff ance you come to terms with the time commitments.
love ya!

Yayi said...

I can't believe it was cold in Texas!!! you should leave that to us!! you are supposed to be getting a beautiful tan and having a 5 de mayo party.
I really don't know who your kids look like, but they are simply gorgeous!!! Lily especially, is simply cuter every time you post a new picture of her!!!

Rebekah said...

Great pictures. I can't believe how big your brothers are. I guess every one grows up, but wow!--Amy is adorable (but I knew she would be with the my favorite coloring in the world).

Tiffany said...

Um, okay, I realize that the point of these pics is to "ooh" and "aah" over your kids, siblings, quilts, etc.... but I just look at these pics and think, "Holy SMOKES--Jen is so beautiful!" I am reading your posts and basking in the Jen-ness of it all... and loving every second of it. I love that your fun, wise, witty, spiritual... and then PRETTY to top it off. *sigh* Lucky, lucky Todd & kiddos!

Tiffany said...

Oops--I meant "you're". Yeah, my grammar is rock & roll.

jenifer said...

tiffany-- please comment everyday! i told you, better than Prozac. um. i think i'm going to print out your comments and read them to myself everymorning... i'm good enough, and tiffany likes me! "your" the best!!! (especially cause my mom told me that i looked old. OLD! come on, i have 6 kids people... i'm 32... yes. i AM OLD, but we don't have to point it out, do we?) oh. that's why i like you the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...