May 04, 2009

the alien in my hallway...

seriously. we're sitting there watching tv at night and i can't help feeling like we have alien visitors... the green glow from the hallway... it's funny.

see? the color doesn't seem like lime-florescent green in this light...

i've lived with it for a week now, and i'm pretty sure i'm going to have to make a change.

Grey- my painting friend, suggested a white wash... watered down white paint on top.

Any other suggestions?

I REALLY love the color, but with the artificial lighting it just SHINES...

2 comments:

beckyjune said...

It's funny what artificial lighting will do. That looks kind of like the color we have in Hailey's old room...perhaps if you give it a bit longer and if it's still driving you crazy you can pick a color that's close but not SO in-your-face, the-aliens-are-approaching bright. I think the color is cute :)

Victoria Gilbert said...

I have that exact same color in my hallway, and it is fluorescent for us too... so weird....ya, aliens. I know what you mean... I am still debating whether to change it or not. But it's so pretty in daylight. Curse those incandescent yellow bulbs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...