August 07, 2009

our list...

ok. my time on the computer is up. i WAS going to spend the morning cleaning and the afternoon at the pool, but then ellie handed me this great list... so, here's our today. Ellie's List 1. Suimen (swimming) 2. Sckatene (skating) 3. Plaen owtsid (playing outside) 4. Blowen bubose (blowing bubbles) 5. Plaen a gam (playing a game) 6. Luch (lunch) 7. Pliloo fise (ooh... this is a good one, can you figure it out*) 8. Lrnen tim (learning time) 9. Drinr tim (dinner time) *Did you figure out #7? I'll put the answer in the comments after someone guesses right. Ohhh... a little blog quiz. How fun!

3 comments:

Jilene said...

It's got to be pillow fight!

Rebekah said...

okay, jilene beat me to it, but I said it a few times to myself and got Pillow fight, too (made me feel like I was playing Mad Gab).
So cute!

jenifer said...

yup... you win!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...