November 16, 2010

Nativity.

I am SOO excited about this event.
It is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!
Do you live in Lubbock?
Do you have a Nativity that we might be able to display for a few nights?
Would you like to come and walk through with me?
Or come to a Christmas Concert?
Or get a picture with all your family dressed up in Nativity costumes?
There will be live music throughout the event.
There is a fun children's room with Nativity books and Nativity puzzles and Children's Nativities.
My favorite?  Symbols of CHRIST all through the building!!

I am so excited to bring my family and jump start the Christmas season.
It's December 2,3,4th.  On Sunday, December 5th there is a Family Christmas Singalong followed by a Christmas broadcast featuring the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
I will be there the whole time.  Let me know when you can come and I'll give you a personal tour!!! 
 Promise, it's going to be GREAT!!
i can't wait...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I SO wish I could be there w/you for it! Someday (translated: after you don't have a newborn:-)) I want ALL the details on putting this together--SUCH a great thing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...