December 29, 2010

i NEED this.

I need this.
For my girls' room.
books on top.
a small drawer for each girls' treasures.
a big drawer for Barbies and Poly Pockets.
This is from Ikea, Hemnes-- $375.
I may be able to afford it with my tax return... but I can't afford the $350 shipping.

Any ideas??
Anyone going to Ikea in Dallas anytime soon?
Anyone taking a trip to Utah with room to bring me home a big package?
Has anyone seen something like this here in Lubbock for a reasonable price?
I think I need one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Actually my husband and I are on our way to Austin and they have an ikea we will be back next week if you really want one we can bring it back. My number is 512-965-4688

beckyjune said...

I love it...I keep wishing we'd get an IKEA here. They have so many cool things for reasonable prices.

Rachel Ure said...

maybe your new house will have great built in shelves. but yes, you probably do need this. i agree ;)

jenifer said...

karis-- thanks for the offer. i WISH i could take you up on it... but alas i must wait. my girls room will just not be the same without it. have a fun trip!

Victoria Gilbert said...

There is an ikea in Portland, Oregon! You could wait till you get there, and then you wouldn't have to move it either :) It is cute! I want one too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...