January 05, 2011

messy house?

You're NOT alone!!
I have really enjoyed my Post-Christmas Clean Up!! 
When I look at my closets I feel all born again.

My husband has made dinner most of the past evenings... and my family room is scattered with unused tupperware and an un-decorated mantel. 
I'm craving gentle routine, and a return to the gym... but i can't do it till i finish my home overhaul. 
I'm giving myself this week to overhaul... and next week to return to routine.
(Yes, my kids whine every morning because we have no good cereal in our cupboards... Sorry Guys, Grape Nuts for one more week.)

I have loved reading posts of other great women who are in a similar place this week...
Want to feel better about your messy house?

Check this out...
Stephane Nielson is organizing (read about it here)...
Picture from NieNie Dialogs
Or this...
The House of Smith is organizing (read about it here)...
picture from House of Smiths
Or this...
Shaunna from perfectly Imperfect is organizing too... (read about it here).
Picture from Perfectly Imperfect
Or this...
Even Isabella and Max have a messy place in their house...  (read about it here).
Picture from Isabella and Max Rooms
See?!  We're NORMAL!!
And remember one of my FAVORITE mom quotes...
NEVER STOP STARTING!

1 comment:

Katie Olthoff said...

I am working on my house, too! This is a great time to do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...