January 05, 2011

House of Order- Kid Toy Labels


Labels-

For all my labels I printed out a piece of paper with a picture on it (for my little kids).
Because I'm dumb, I glued a piece of scrapbook paper behind each one.
I attached them to my containers using moving tape.

I found the images by googling what i was looking for.
In the google search page I selected "image" and "black and white" and sometimes "clip art."
I was usually able to find what I wanted.
I use powerpoint for all my labels...
Here is the jpg. of them if you just want to copy mine...

Labels Tip for Microsoft Word...
If you are trying to put pictures on Microsoft Word labels, but you can't becuase they keep pasting all over the page...
Here is a great tip...
Select the picture by double clicking on it and select where it says "Layout", then "In Front of Text."
Really, that tip will save you lots of pasting frustration.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...