October 09, 2011
7. He makes friends with everyone. He loves international food, and international people. He is confident. I asked him once why he always thought people like him. He said, "Why would anyone not like me?"
6. He takes a shower every day. He eats three square meals every day. Once, when I suggested we just have cereal for dinner, he asked, "Do you think we'll be malnourished?"
5. He tells me every day that he is so grateful he married me. He sees the best in me, and that helps me to see the best in myself.
4. He is very good. He always wants to be better. He is quick to apologize.
3. He LOVES our kids. He loves babies as much as I do... and that's a lot. He is always telling me stories about the little things our kids do. He wants MORE than 7 kids.
2. He's really funny. We banter back and forth a lot. He likes when I'm sarcastic and witty. Last night, I told our friends that I'd probably have 4 more kids before I was 38, because I'm todd's brood mare. He smiled and said, "Yup, and that makes me her STALLION."