December 15, 2011

giving the BEST gifts!

i listened to this talk tonight as i worked on one of my gifts of love.
it was perfect.
perfect.
i love giving gifts.
i am grateful for all i have been given.
i am thankful for a Savior who gives me much.

want to listen while you work?
try this link...
http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=821&tid=7
i'm having issues making the link work-- try clicking this link, then scroll till you see MP3 and click download.  Click on the big blue box that says MP3.
It will give you audio to listen to while you work.  hopefully.  :)

want to READ an AMAZING talk on gift giving...
try this link...
http://speeches.byu.edu/reader/reader.php?id=6756&x=56&y=3

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Well, Jen, that was QUITE the sabbatical:). Glad you're back, or are you? I guess you'll keep us in suspense!

I hope your Christmas spirit is growing by leaps and bounds, that you're REJOICING!

Oh, and Mom just filled me in on the 5 inch heels story! HA! She is so sneaky...and I did the same kind of thing when I was in 3rd or 4th grade! Anna's just like her ol' Auntie Net. That's something to aspire to:). XOXO.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...