December 13, 2011

hello again.

Smile
oh hello!
my life is bright again.
i read the BEST thoughts last Sunday on being of good cheer and unwearingness.
i learned so many great things that i'm excited to share with you.

then, we went yesterday to IKEA and bought us some WHITE COUCHES for my basement.
it is looking so cute down there!

i brought a camera with me last night as i did bedtime.
oh, the beauty of my life (when i CHOOSE to see it).
i have so much i want to share with you...

but alas, my home is SCREAMING for me.
it turns out that when i'm a bit poopy for a week, my whole house goes to pot.  pun intended.
(and, i lent out MANY of my storage containers for our stake nativity and so things that are usually quietly contained are now spilled in piles all around my house.)
it's bad folks.
(my containers were returned last night.)
time to become a CLEANING MACHINE!!

today, i am grateful for blue's clues online and Netflix Christmas specials.
life is good, again.

Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Amanda H. said...

At our house we are thankful for Sesame Street online when cleaning needs to be done :) That site is amazing! But I'm afraid we've created an Elmo addict. Good luck cleaning!

Teachinfourth said...

Here's to new furniture...

Sandra Butcher said...

www.starfall.com is a great site for learning to read/phonics.

White couches? You ARE brave..

valerie in TX said...

YAY for new white couches! I know you're so excited about them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...