March 14, 2012

Math.

Bronchitis x4 and counting Loads of laundry waiting for me >7 Meals I don't want to cook <100 Trips to the grocery store I wish would magically happen = 1 Trips to pick kids up and drop them off this afternoon x7 Times Todd left work early or went in late the past week >4 kids I want to keep 2/7 (rotating) Things that make me cranky... (-unkind phone conversations with people in my family) + (-hearing that the "reason" my dad has no relationship with me is because when I send him chrismas gifts I address the box to him in care of my aunt and uncle whom he lives with) + ( -the fact that I still CARE what they think) + (-politics) boxes of bunk beds sitting in my front entry way x2 Piles of books waiting to be put on my new cute green bookshelves x69 Blessings I should be counting instead of whining... 1000^2 belief that tomorrow will be a better day 100% Times I have wished I was one of those girls that never got down, came from a perfect family, didn't complain, loved laundry, never got sick, knew how to make a rockin jello salad... =1,000,000,000 I am very blessed and just a bit wheezy... I know this is a post I should just pass on... And yet I let you see my dirty laundry so you either a)think your husband is pretty lucky, b)think everybody has bad days, c)are glad you're not me, or d)see what a big wimp I am and work a little bit harder writing your "smiley" blogs Have a great day! I'm going to go read stories to my sick girls... If we can find them... In the piles... On the floor...

3 comments:

CTR Mama said...

Oh, those days happen, even (not) in Australia! My Stake President gave a great message the other day about how the storms of life are just that--storms. Which means that they come, stay a little while, and then leave. Some leave quite a wake, but the storms never ever stay forever. It will get better, faster than you think :o). Hang in there!

The Wife said...

If you can find the girls or the books in the piles on the floor? :) Hope tomorrow is better!

Aimee said...

Thanks for keeping it real. I love reading your blog. When a new post from you pops up on my reader I usually save it for last...that's a good thing :)
Hope you get feeling better fast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...