May 20, 2013

Day 18- 18 to go!!

I've officially reached the halfway mark.

Everyone came to visit today! It is so fun when my room is full. My MIL packed a picnic dinner that we ate down in the hospital. I wish I had a picture of that.

One of my favorite things about being in the hospital is having my boys bring me the sacrament. We always sing together before Todd blesses the bread- it is a holy moment with my family.

Ellie spent the night last night. We watched 17 Miracles, A Cinderella Story, and the beginning of While You Were Sleeping. Ellie is so fun to hang out with. She's working on her cross-stitch. Love that sweet girl! Love these moments with my kids...

I finished 2006 and almost 2005.
I'm halfway to D-day! Better get to work!!!








1 comment:

Durrett Family Band said...

Hi! Don't know if you remember me but we were in the same book group in Lubbock briefly and I came across your blog recently. I've been uplifted by reading about your hope and optimism in the face of this huge challenge. Praying for you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...