|This painting is called, Waiting With Hope-- (Source)|
What a funny day!
I was supposed to have a Cystoscopy-- where they put a camera into my bladder, at 1 pm.
Transportation (my wheelchair chariot) didn't show up till 1:20.
Then, we went over to the Kohler Women's Center and the front desk refused to check me in, because I'm already inpatient and can't have an outpatient procedure.
Transportation left me in my wheelchair in the waiting room, the doctor came out and apologized, and then I had to wait for transportation to come back and get me. (Good thing I had my book with me and I honestly have nothing better to do than sit in a waiting room for an hour.)
During all this waiting... I missed my Bishop who came by and left me some flowers and a book.
Later that night I ordered my dinner.
It usually takes about an hour for dinner to come... an hour came and went, but I was in no hurry.
So I waited...
I walked down the hall and asked the room service guy if he had any dinner for me, he said "Not yet."
I probably waited too long, after 3 hours I called them back and they said they had no dinner for me.
There was another Moss on the 12th floor (labor and delivery) who had gotten dinner earlier.
I asked what she ordered-- and, that was my meal.
Turns out there are TWO Jenifer Moss's (I'm sure she spells her name Jennifer) on the maternity floor.
Isn't that funny?
I finally got my dinner, around 9 pm.
It was no big deal-- I wasn't very hungry and, it's not like I am going anywhere.
And that my friends is all that happened yesterday.
I wrote a guest post on the blog- Surviving Accreta-- you can read it here.
Jennie Plastow is my new friend who survived Accreta-- her baby came home from the hospital the same day that I went into the hospital. Check out her blhttp://www.survivingaccreta.blogspot.com/og!
Finally, I am mentally compiling a list--
things I can't wait to do when I'm out of the hospital
(and all healed up...)
1. Love on my husband!! It has been too long, for both of us!
2. Go poop without having to tell a nurse about it. :)
3. Take a bath, or a shower without a big saran wrap/tape bandage that I'm worried about on my chest.
4. Carry my kids!!!!
5. Run upstairs.
6. Walk in a grocery store-- NO WHEELCHAIR!! Oh, and you know when you get out of the car and you kind of run through the parking lot into the store... Can't WAIT to run a little bit!!
7. Cook something.
8. Gather the laundry and carry it upstairs!!
9. Pick my kids up from school.
11. Put my kids to bed.
12. Go a whole day without sitting down or taking a nap!
13. Go outside and walk in the fresh air.
14. Sleep on my stomach-- with my husband next to me.
15. Exercise... oh how I want to move my body!!!!
16. Invite friends over or go on a date!
17. Go to the temple.
18. Watch a soccer game!!
19. Run around my house and straighten up.
20. Family movie and pizza night with my kids.
That's all for now!
Hope you have a great day!!
Thanks for reading this silly blog.