May 30, 2014

5:45

I know if I wake up at 5:45 our morning runs smoother.
I know I should write my blog posts at night, after the kiddos are in bed.
I know that an engaged, happy morning mother leads to an all-around happier home.
The spirit is willing- but the flesh is weak.
I'm 100% a night person.

This morning I woke up early and enjoyed some quiet inspiration before the younger kids awoke.  We had family scripture time, I did girl hair times 4, the fourth I did twice (due to annoying bumps).
And then- I found myself stuck, once again, laying on my bed while I listened to my cute husband navigating the morning hubbub alone.

Sigh.
I really love to listen to my life.
I wish I didn't zone out sometimes.
I'm tired today- so I zone.
I need to plan in those naps.

10 am doctor for Ben.
A trip to tractor supply for Drew's birthday.
A possible trip to my aunt's for manure.
Father/son camp out, after school friends, and then a mother/daughter fun night... (With strawberries, peaches, and cream- mmmm.)
Tomorrow we hope to plant our garden with lots of goodness and welcome baby cows.
Hmmm.
I suppose I'll have to sneak a nap in somewhere.
Happy Weekend!
I think it's going to be a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your blog. Can't remember how I found it, but I love your attitude towards life and children. Reminds me to look for the joy.

Thanks!

Jenifer Moss said...

Thanks Brynn. Comments like yours are always good to read when I wonder why I do this little blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...