January 11, 2011

1.11.11 Love.

because the professor's closet is emptied all over the floor of my bedroom.
my biggest, scariest organizing project yet...
pictures, frames, stuff from my wedding, stamp collections, coin collections, his mission stuff, etc., etc....
blah.
i'm having hot flashes THINKING about cleaning it up...
so...
i made some things!!
for valentine's day--
a heart for my wall... (it's big... you can't really tell.)
a pillow for my chair...

and some bibs for my babies...
nothing like a good day of procrastination to get you to finish up some projects you have been wanting to do forever.

hope your day is filled with LOVE!!!

my favorite love song?
here it is...

1 comment:

beckyjune said...

My girls LOVED this. As soon as I saw the PB&J I knew what it was so I called the girls in. They have been singing this song, at least the way they remember it, since the talent show at church. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...