January 12, 2011

30 weeks.

still chuggin on my organizing (see the boxes in the background?).
almost as painful as finishing it... is writing a blog about it.
so, today i will model for you.
30 weeks (by my ultrasound date-- i think i'm 32 weeks)

still wearing one pair of normal jeans... i probably SHOULDN'T be wearing them... but i like the "i'm stuffed into my jeans" look.

people tell me "you can't even tell you're pregnant from the back."
huh? 
who in the world seems pregnant from the back?
people may seem like they have a big bum, but pregnant? 
i don't believe i have EVER seen a big belly from the back.
you can tell i'm pregnant from my face- i think i gain 5 pounds in each cheek (face and bum- ha!).
you can tell i'm pregnant if i walk-- i totally waddle.  (even when i'm not pregnant i waddle)
and, i think you can tell i'm pregnant because i'm ghost white.
remember i don't have a lot of blood... i loose all my pink. 
one of my favorite things about blood transfusions is how it pinks me right up.
i'm a vampire-  just saying.

honestly, i am NOT a small pregnant woman. 
my belly gets HUGE.  my face gets swollen.
i EAT.  a lot.
(i think i have a DARLING picture of me 38 weeks pregnant with lily in a swim suit... oh the joys.)
and, it's different being pregnant at 33 than 23...  i actually have to move my body and make good decisions about what i eat.
blah.
but today, i'm BUTTONING jeans.
just thought i'd let you know.
This is me last Friday.  i am wearing maternity jeans.
i think it's funny that i have enough energy to skate but NOT to do dishes.
it's a pregnant thing.

4 comments:

Todd Moss said...

Don't worry honey--you're cute now matter what jeans you're wearing! I think that skating picture is adorable. Thanks for not posting any of me skating--I'd rather NOT see my own, individual technique.

Katie Olthoff said...

This post cracked me up, and I love your husband's comment. I think you look great!

corrie said...

You are adorable. Completely.
Your organizing is amazing.
I'm going through board games today.

love ya

jenifer said...

ps- my husband is weird.
he thinks pregnancy makes me more amourous. His words, not mine.
he LOVES me pregnant.
most of the time i'm grateful for this... sometimes i think it's cruel. i think God makes us fat so our husbands will let us sleep. :)
i'm just kidding-- if you know my husband you know he is a very nice guy.
actually, i love that todd loves my pregnant body. i can't imagine how hard it would be to get big if you didn't feel that your husband loved you still...
i think pregnant bellies are darling. and, even though i'm busting out of all my clothes, i know it is temporary and for a GREAT cause.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...