August 16, 2013

Skinny.

Near death experiences are really great for... Loosing weight.

I'm skinny, I don't think it's cute how my clothes are hanging off me these days.
Not being able to eat for a few weeks sure takes the pounds off.

The funny thing is, I'm still ten pounds heavier than what I've been saying my goal weight was.  (Weight watchers wouldn't even let me enter my goal weight last year when I tried.)

Why do we do this to ourselves?
(The ridiculous expectations, not the semi-starvation.)

Back-to-school is such a great time of year!!   I love watching my kids choose a couple new school outfits.  Isn't it cute to see their individuality?  I love new backpacks and school supplies.
Being a mom is great!!

I'm not quite back yet... I was wiped out after a few hours shopping and I was in a wheelchair.  Holy Moly!

Next month is going to be a good month!!

2 comments:

Marie said...

You are amazing... School shopping! You've come a long way, baby! 😎

Mrs. Mathewson said...

Me too. I lost 30 kgs (around 60 pounds) during my experience. Good to hear your baby is a chuncker :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...